The Behavioural Science Institute (BSI) Graduate School at Radboud University is offering seven Master’s students the opportunity to become PhD candidates.
- Applicant must hold a Master’s degree (e.g. a taught or research Master’s degree in Behavioural Science, Psychology, Educational Science or Communication Science) and have excellent research, methodological and statistical skills.
About the programmes:
There are seven programmes to choose from.
- BCW – Behaviour Change and Well-Being
- CM – Communication and Media
- DP – Developmental Psychopathology
- EPT – Experimental Psychopathology and Treatment
- LP – Learning and Plasticity
- SD – Social Development
- WHP – Work Health and Performance
Apply online and all applications must be submitted in the form of three separate files:
- Motivation letter (max 1 page).
- A CV including grades obtained for BSc and MSc degrees.
- The application form that includes candidate’s vision on research within BSI. In this form candidate can find more information on the 7 BSI research programmes and their possible research themes.
- Forms to be used to describe: Which of the 7 BSI research programme(s) applying for; candidate’s vision on research, interest and expertise regarding the programme(s) apply for.
|Subject areas||Behavioural Science, Psychology, Educational Science, Communication Science|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||28 March 2021|