08 Short-term ESRs, EvoCELL ITN: H2020 / MSCA
Eight (08) Short-term Early Stage Researcher positions available through the EvoCELL ITN (single cell genomics, evo-devo and science outreach), H2020 / Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions, Germany.
RESEARCH FIELD: Biological sciences › Biology
RESEARCHER PROFILE: First Stage Researcher (R1)
MARIE CURIE GRANT AGREEMENT NUMBER: 766053
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 30/09/2020 20:00 – Europe/Brussels
The EvoCELL network is looking for short-term Early Stage Researchers to work in the field of animal evolution from a cell-type perspective, evo-devo and scientific outreach.
EvoCELL is a Marie Sklodowska-Curie Innovative Training Network that brings together 8 academic and 2 non -academic organisations from 6 European countries. The network aims at studying the evolution of cell-types and tissues in a diverse array of vertebrates and invertebrates. To do so, the labs involved in the network will use the most recent single-cell and tissue genomics techniques, merging them with more traditional disciplines. EvoCELL has an ambitious training programme, also in the non-academic sector. Scientific outreach and communication of the project results to a wider public are a fundamental part of the project and all fellows will contribute to it.
Duration: Contracts will be for 9 to 12 months.
Qualifications / Eligibility criteria
1. Candidate must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of their recruiting organization for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to start of the project.
2. Short stays such as holidays and/or compulsory national service are not taken into account.
3. Candidates can be of any nationality, but are required to undertake transnational mobility.
4. Candidates should ideally possess a Master’s degree in a relevant academic field, or a degree that allows them to embark in a PhD.
5. Candidates must be within the first four years of their research career.
6. Applications from candidates who already possess a doctoral degree will not be considered.
|Organization||Marie Skłodowska-Curie, Innovative Training Network|
|Country||Many Countried (Germany)|
|Fellowship amount||As per MSCA rules|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|