The Department of Chemical Engineering at Imperial College London offers up to 10 fully-funded scholarships for outstanding PhD applicants each year.
- Applicant must hold or expected to obtain a First Class Honours degree at Master’s level (or equivalent) in chemical engineering, another branch of engineering or a related science.
- The scholarships are open to all applicants regardless of their fee status
Duration: 42 months
Scholarship value: cover both tuition fees and an annual tax-free contribution to maintenance costs of £16,553.
How to apply:
- Apply online for admission through the online admissions system. The application form must include the following:
- Full transcripts of your university studies to date
- A personal statement to support your application, which should outline your research interest and experience
- A copy of English Language certificate
- Contact details of 2 referees, at least one of whom must be an academic referee
- Application deadline: 31 October for entry in October of the following year
- Application deadline: 30 April for entry in October of the same year
The shortlisting panel will meet in late May and interviews will be held in late May or early June
|Organization||Imperial College London|
|Subject areas||Chemical Engineering|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||30 April & 31 October (yearly)|