DTU Wind Energy invites applications from highly talented candidates to apply for PhD scholarships.
Number of scholarships: approximately 10
Starting date: during 2017
- Aerodynamic design
- Composites and Materials Mechanics
- Fluid Mechanics
- Integration and Planning
- Wind Turbine Loads and Control
- Material Science and Characterization
- Meteorology and Remote Sensing
- Resource Assessment Modelling
- Test and Measurements
- Wind Turbine Structures and Component Design
- Candidate may also submit own project proposal.
- In this case student is first required to contact a potential supervisor directly in order to agree on the project description and supervision.
- Interesting and challenging job in an international environment focusing on education, research, scientific advice and innovation, which contribute to enhancing the economy and improving social welfare
- Applicant must have a master’s degree in engineering or a similar degree with an academic level equivalent to the master’s degree in Engineering with outstanding results.
Salary: in accordance with the current rules for PhD degree students.
Duration: 3 years
Location: DTU Risø Campus in Roskilde near Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Submit online application no later than Tuesday April 18 2017.
- Applications to be submitted as one PDF file containing all materials to be given consideration. The file must include:
- Motivation letter (cover letter) including why you are interested in and qualified for a specific project (max. 1 page)
- Grade transcripts and BSc/MSc diploma
|Organization||Technical University of Denmark|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||April 18 2017|