10 Postgraduate Scholarships: Cergy-Pontoise University (UCP): Merit-based Scholarships at University of Cergy-Pontoise, France
Cergy-Pontoise University (UCP) is pleased to announce that it is introducing for the tenth time, scholarships based on merit for Postgraduate students involved in Master’s research.
1. The scholarship amount is 7,000 Euros paid in ten monthly installments.
2. 10 scholarships will be granted by the UCP´s
- Department of Economics & business administration
- The School of Law &
- Department of Sciences and Technologies
- Selection committee of UCP will choose the students depending on the academic excellence.
- Any additional information, other than the required documents should be provided.
- All submitted documents must be in French or English, or translated into one of these two languages.
- Maximum age should be 24 yrs on December 31, 2017.
- He/she must be a student enrolled in the fourth year of University studies with the intention of pursuing an academic career.
- A bachelor’s degree or an equivalent level in France (a 4-year degree).
- Admission is conditional on successful completion of the 4th year.
- Applicants currently in their first year of a Postgraduate Master’s degree can also apply.
- Curriculum vitae
- Copies of all the degrees awarded and University-issued transcripts (for the last 2 years of University).
- Graduate and postgraduate grades, if possible.
- One-page summary explaining the motivation for applying to the Scholarship
- 2 Letters of recommendation from the applicant’s previous University/school from each of the program supervisors of the last two years of studies.
- In absence of a program Supervisor, a senior lecturer may be chosen. Both teachers must know the applicant.
- French language evaluation test if the master is taught in French.
- Selected candidates should enroll and pay tuition fees by 13 July 2017 (enrollment fees except social security fees will be refunded and added to the scholarship).
- External candidates will have to justify that they speak French (a DALF, DELF level or other French exam will be required).
- If the Master’s degree is taught in English (a TOEIC score or other English certificate is required).
Foreign students with an exchange agreement with UCP will be given special priority
The Applications should be sent to:
Prof. Halima DARBEIDA Université de Cergy-Pontoise
Site de Saint-Martin,
2 rue Adolphe Chauvin,
BP 222 95302,
Note: Applications will only be considered on receipt of all requested information.
Prof. H. Darbeida will communicate by post or by e-mail all the decisions taken regarding the application.
Organization: University of Cergy-Pontoise
Fellowship: Level Post Graduate
Subject Areas: Economics, Law, Science and Technologies
Fellowship Amount: 7000 Euros
Eligibility: Bachelor or equivalent