The Horizon Centre for Doctoral Training (CDT) at University of Nottingham is looking for 13 talented and enthusiastic students to join from September 2020. The interdisciplinary Centre is welcoming applicants from a wide range of backgrounds including computer science, engineering, mathematics, human factors, psychology, sociology, business, geography, social science and the arts. Applicants must possess an excellent first degree and demonstrate an enthusiasm for trans-disciplinary research.
About the research:
- The EPSRC funded Creating Our Lives in Data programme is establishing technologies and methods to enable producers and consumers in the Digital Economy to co-create smarter products in smarter ways, to re-establish trust in the use of personal data.
- The minimum entry requirement is a 2.1 undergraduate degree.
- For non-native English language speakers an IELTS average score of 6.5 with no less than 6.0 in any element is required.
- The 13 fully funded places are for UK/Home and EU students to join the next cohort in September 2020.
- Applicants with their own four year independent funding/scholarships are also welcome.
How to apply:
- Apply online
|Organization||University of Nottingham|
Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Human Factors, Psychology, Sociology, Business, Geography, Social Science, Arts
|Eligibility||UK/Home and EU|
|Deadline||2nd March 2020|