15-20 PhD Fellowships at the CEMEF MINES ParisTech. The PhD positions are offered on our two doctoral specialties: “Numerical Mechanics and Materials – MNM” and “Numerical Mathematics, Intensive Computing and Data – MathNum”.
No of Positions: 15 to 20 PhD
Scientific Fields: Forming Processes, Physical and Numerical Mechanics, Scientific computing Materials and Biomaterials.
PhD positions: specialty MNM
- Numerical modelling of the failURe of restored Teeth..
- Efficient computational platform on grain structure induced anisotropic behaviour in selective laser melting (SLM).
- Microstructural changes in additive manufacturing materials during Hot Isostatic Pressing: modelling and experimental study.
- Improvement of a mean field model dedicated to the recrystallization simulation.
- New 3D Finite-Element level-Set Framework for the modeling of Solid-Solid phase transformations and grain Interfaces for Large-Scale Polycrystals
PhD positions: specialty MATHNUM
- “Numerical Mathematics, High Performance Computing and Data.”
- Physics-Informed Machine Learning in the context of seismic imaging.
- Digital Twin and Fluid Structure interaction for Solar Power Plant
- Mutliphase flow and high-fidelity simulation for Loast Foam. ⇒thesis filled
|Subject||Natural Sciences and Engineering|
|Organisation||CEMEF MINES ParisTech|