The Department of Economics at the University of Bern (Chair Prof. Pierpaolo Benigno) invites applications to two vacant positions for Doctoral Students in economics.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- The successful candidates will participate in the teaching and research activities of the macroeconomics group of the Department of Economics.
- They are expected to finish the dissertation within four years.
- Applicant must have completed a master’s degree with excellent grades, preferably in Economics or are going to complete it.
- Applicant should be interested in monetary economics or open-economy macroeconomics.
- Applicant should also have a very good prior knowledge of methods of empirical economic analysis and econometric software packages.
The application should be sent by email to email@example.com including a CV, a cover letter describing research interests, and copies of transcripts of academic records. The candidates are also asked to submit their Master thesis, or some other example of own research.
|Organization||University of Bern|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||until the positions are filled|