The Division of Systems and Synthetic Biology at the Chalmers University of Technology is recruiting 2 postdocs to help develop and run ‘Genesis’, a 3rd generation a Robot Scientist, designed to transform the practice of yeast (S. cerevisiae) systems biology in King group. The candidates will help to run and maintain the Robot Scientist Eve, which is designed to automate early-stage drug design in neglected tropical diseases.
Duration: Full-time temporary employment; limited to maximum of two years (1+1).
- Applicants must have a doctoral degree in laboratory science with experience with laboratory automation; the degree should generally not be older than three years.
- Applicants are expected to be somewhat accustomed to teaching, and to demonstrate good potential within research and education.
- Applicants must possess sound verbal and written communication skills in Swedish and English.
- Experience with metabolite mass spectrometry or/and next generation sequencing; with yeast
- Apply online marked with Ref 20190718 and written in English and the application must include:
- CV including complete list of publications; previous teaching and pedagogical experiences; two references that we can contact.
- Personal letter: (1-3 pages) describing yourself, describe your previous research fields and main research results and describe your future goals and future research focus
- Other documents: Attested copies of completed education, grades and other certificates.
|Organization||Chalmers University of Technology|
|Subject areas||Life Sciences, Biology, Microbiology, Biotechnology|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|