The University of Oulu Business School, Department of Economics, Accounting and Finance are seeking for Postdoctoral Researchers in Financial Accounting and have opened two positions to join the faculty.
About the positions:
- The selected Postdoctoral Researchers’ positions in Financial Accounting will be teaching financial statement analysis, auditing and empirical research at the undergraduate and Master’s level courses.
- The selected scholar will also supervise Bachelor’s and Master’s theses. Teaching duties and load will be specified in a personal work plan.
- Teaching will be in English.
- Applicant to have a relevant doctoral degree and ability to teach, supervise and interact in English and operate in a modern university infrastructure within the frame of 1624 working hours/year as specified in the work plan.
Duration: five-year period, beginning on January 1st, 2020; six-month trial period is applied.
Applications shall be submitted using the online application and following appendices to be attached to the application:
- Brief CV in English (max. 3 pages)
- List of publications classified as follows: (1) articles in international peer-reviewed journals; (2) articles in international peer-reviewed volumes of scientific significance and in peer-reviewed conference proceedings; (3) articles in domestic peer-reviewed journals; (4) articles in domestic peer-reviewed volumes of scientific significance and in domestic peer-reviewed conference proceedings; (5) scientific monographs, and (6) other scientific publications such as articles in scientific journals and conference proceedings with no peer-review process, and publications in university and department series.
- Short account in English of significant research merits relevant for the vacancy, and a brief research and action plan (max 3 pages) in English.
- In electronic form, a maximum of 10 publications or other works chosen for assessment that the applicant thinks should be taken into account.
|Organization||University of Oulu|
|Subject areas||Economics, Accounting and Finance|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||October 31st, 2019|