20 PhD Studentships: University of Edinburgh: 20 PhD Studentships: University of Edinburgh
Application Deadline: 31st January 2020
Nationality: open for all
The University of Edinburgh was founded in 1582. It offers various undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
Level of Study: PhD
Subject Area: Mathematics
The award is open for all high achieving participants who want to study at the university in the UK.
The University is divided into 3 colleges, which collectively host 21 schools.
Scholarship Award Value: £15,009
Scholarship Details: The scholarship would provide:
- a stipend at the rate equivalent to that offered by the Research Councils (value TBA, but for guidance, in 2019-2020 this was £15,009)
- UK/EU or overseas tuition fees
At this university the participants not only learn from some of the best university teachers but also get advice on how to enter certain sectors and professions.
Number of Awards on offer: 20
- The candidate should have a master’s degree from a recognized university
- The applicant must meet all the entry requirements for each qualification he/she plans to study.
How to Apply: Mode of application is online. The applicants would be required to take admission in the PhD degree coursework. There is no separate application for the studentship. All eligible applicants will automatically be considered for the award.
- All the required documents listed in the course acceptance letter of the candidate would be required to be submitted.
- The applicants from outside the home country will require to provide proof of proficiency in English.
|Organization||University of Edinburgh|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||31st January 2020|