Postdoc Fellowship Program at Columbia University (USA) for International candidates: Earth Institute Columbia University invites applications for program for a better understanding of critical scientific & social issues in global sustainable development.
Course Level: Fellowship is available for pursuing Postdoctoral research.
Subject Areas: Fellowship is awarded in one of the core disciplines represented within the Earth Institute
- Biological, social, earth, engineering, & health sciences
- Critical issues related to sustainable development.
- Food security, energy systems, climate change impacts, poverty reduction, disease, and environmental degradation.
- Annual salary of $61,800.
- Research stipend of $12,000 over the 2-year term for reimbursable expenses related to the fellowship (can be used for relocation and moving expenses, as well as for computer, travel, conference, journal, book, software, equipment, and other research costs).
Eligibility Conditions: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Candidates must have received their doctoral degrees (Ph.D., M.D. or J.D.) within 5 years prior to the start of the appointment.
- The program is open to U.S. and non-U.S. citizens.
- Columbia University is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.
- Minorities and women are encouraged to apply.
- English language Requirements: candidates from outside the home country (USA) will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Application Procedure: The mode of application is via online. To apply to the EI Fellows program candidates must submit following documents:
- Online Application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Brief Personal History
- Research Proposal
- 3 Recommendation Letters
Application Deadline: varies according to the department.
|Subject areas||All disciplines related to Earth sciences/ Life sciences|
|Fellowship||Annual salary of $61,800 + Allownces|
|Eligibility||Open for international students|
|Deadline||varies according to the department|