New Europe College, Institute for Advanced Study in the humanities and social sciences announces a Call for Applications for its newly launched GERDA HENKEL Fellowships. The program targets young researchers / academics working in the fields of humanities.
- Art History
- Historical Islamic Studies
- History of Law
- History of Science
- Prehistory and Early History
- monthly stipend: 750 € (tax free)
- Accommodation, comprising of living quarters and working space.
- free access to the NEC library and electronic resources/databases;
- Travel from the home country to Bucharest and back, visa and insurance costs (up to 1000 €);
- Research field trip abroad during the fellowship period – up to 1,500 € (a one-time allowance);
- Research expenses (100 € / month).
- Applicant must hold Doctorate in the fields of the historical humanities
- Applicant must be national of one of the following countries: Afghanistan, Belarus, China (only Tibet and Xinjiang Autonomous Regions), Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Mongolia, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan
- Applicant having international research experience (participation in projects and refereed conferences) and publications in peer-reviewed academic editions would have advantage.
- Applicants below the age of 45, and to those who have not yet benefited from a Fellowship at NEC will be preferred.
Submission of application:
- Applications to be submitted in electronic format only, to the address: email@example.com
- Applicants must quote in the Subject field of their e-mail message “Gerda Henkel Fellowship”.
|Organization||New Europe College|
|Fellowship Level||Research awards|
|Subject areas||Social Sciences, Humanities, Archaeology, Art History, Historical Islamic Studies. History. History of Law. History of Science. Prehistory and Early History|
|Fellowship amount||750 €/month with other allowances|
Open to Afghanistan, Belarus, China (only Tibet and Xinjiang Autonomous Regions), Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Mongolia, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan countries
|Deadline||December 7, 2018|
For Further Details: Click