Applications are invited online for the several posts for various centers of SAMEER. Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER) is a Research & Development Organization under the administrative control Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. SAMEER has its headquarters at Mumbai and centers at Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Visakhapatnam and Guwahati.
Scientist C (2 post): Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Bachelor Degree in Technology (Bachelor in Engineering or Bachelor in Technology) or Master’s Degree in Engineering or Technology (ME or M.Tech) in the field in Electronics & Telecommunications, Electronics and Microwaves from a recognized University
- Desirable: Ph.D in the above discipline
- 4 years’ post qualification experience in design and development in the area of RF/Microwave systems, Millimeter Wave, Communications, Antenna, in Scientific Institutions, Industrial and Academic Institutions or in both.
- The above experience shall be applicable in respect of candidates having Bachelor in Engineering or Bachelor in Technology or Master Degree in Science and for candidates having Master Degree in Engineering or Master Degree in Technology, two years relaxation in above experience and for Ph.D in Science or Engineering 4 years relaxation in above experience shall be applicable.
- Experience in design, development of RF/Microwave components, systems /Radar System Design, Antenna Design , using HFSS, CST, AWR or equivalent . Hands on knowledge of VNA and other RF Test and Measurement Instruments.
- Job Description: Design, Development and testing of RF/Microwave components, calibration, characterization and integration of RF and Microwave Systems /Radar Systems.
Scientist B (28 post)
Scientist B in Electronics and Microwave
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Bachelor Degree in Technology (Bachelor in Engineering or Bachelor in Technology) or Master’s Degree in Engineering or Technology (ME or M.Tech) in the field in Electronics & Telecommunications, Electronics and Microwaves from a recognized University from a recognized University.
Scientist B in Physics
- Master Degree in Science (MSc) Physics from a recognized university. Desirable: Ph.D in above discipline
Scientist B in Radiological Physics
- Master Degree in Science (MSc) OR M.Sc in Medical Physics / Radiation Physics or equivalent degree recognized by Atomic Energy Regulatory Board ( AERB) enabling to become a Radiation Safety Officer (RSO). Desirable: Ph.D in above discipline
Scientist B in Atmospheric Science
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Bachelor Degree in Technology (Bachelor in Engineering or Bachelor in Technology) or Master Degree in Science (MSc) or Master’s Degree in Engineering or Technology (ME or M.Tech) in Atmospheric Sciences/Space Science from a recognized University. Desirable: Ph.D in above discipline
How to Apply: Candidates are advised to go through this advertisement carefully in detail for determining their eligibility as per laid down criteria for the post.
- Candidates possessing the requisite qualification on the cut-off date are only eligible to apply. While filling online application, candidates pursuing final semester / year may enter details of their result upto the semester/year (as per applicability) for which result is declared.
- The screening will be done considering their result as entered in online application.
- The admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Candidates are advised to go through the guidelines for filling up the application form carefully.
- Candidates are requested to register and apply ONLINE at http://recruitment.sameer.gov.in.
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- The online portal will now be activated on August 17, 2020 and will remain open for submission of application till September 16, 2020 The last date for submission of print out of the application will be October 15, 2020.
|Positions||Scientist B and Scientist C|
|Subjects||Electronics, Telecommunications, Microwaves, Physics, Atmospheric Sciences/Space Science|
|How to Apply||Online till, September 16, 2020|
|Organisation||Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research Govt. of India, Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology IIT Campus, Powai, Mumbai 400076|