The Department of Psychology at University of Oslo invites applications for a 3-4 year position as Postdoctoral Fellow in Psychology. The positions are open for all candidates with a PhD in Psychology. The successful applicants will be placed in the section at the department that is most academic relevant.
- Applicants must hold a degree equivalent to a Norwegian doctoral degree in psychology or equivalent. Doctoral dissertation must be submitted for evaluation by the closing date.
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English.
How to apply
The application must include:
- Cover letter (statement of motivation, summarizing scientific work and research interest)
- Project description, including progress plan (max. 5-8 pages)
- CV (summarizing education, positions, pedagogical experience, administrative experience and other qualifying activity)
- Copies of educational certificates (academic transcripts only)
- Complete list of publications
- 5 numbers of academic works that the applicant wishes to be considered
- List of reference persons: 2-3 references (name, relation to candidate, e-mail and phone number)
- Apply online
|Organization||University of Oslo|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||24th March 2019|