The School of economics and business at Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU) has three positions as PhD Research Fellows in economics and business. The fellowship period is 3 years. Starting date is 15.08.2021.
- Sustainable Finance: Climate risk and investments, Climate risk reporting, or Sustainable investments
- Environmental taxes
- Deforestation Diagnostics: identifying context-relevant policies to reduce tropical deforestation
About the position:
- The main goal of the PhD positions is the development of research capacity and competence. The successful applicants will participate in the School’s PhD programme in Economics and Business.
- The period of appointment is three years but may be extended to three and a half years if the PhD student contributes to teaching, supervision, research assistance, exam grading, and administration at the School.
- Applicant must have an academically relevant education corresponding to a five-year Norwegian degree programme, where 120 credits are at Master’s degree level. Relevant educations are Master’s degrees in economics, business, or similar.
- Candidates without a Master’s degree have until 30 June, 2021 to complete the final exam.
- An average grade of B or better for the overall Master’s degree and a grade of B or better on the Master’s theses are required.
Apply online and the application must include
- Cover letter – statement of motivation and research interests and an outline of the proposed doctoral research project (2 – 5 pages)
- CV (summarizing education, positions and academic work – scientific publications)
- Copies of the original Bachelor and Master’s degree diploma, transcripts of records and letters of recommendation
- Documentation of English proficiency
- List of publications and academic work that the applicant wishes to be considered by the evaluation committee
- Names and contact details of 2-3 references (name, relation to candidate, e-mail and telephone number)
|Organization||Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU)|
|Subject areas||Economics, Business|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||1st March 2021|
- Total Jobs 61 Jobs
- Address Norway