The School of Computer Science and Information Technology at University College Cork (UCC) are inviting applications for 30 PhD studentships. The positions are being provided by the Science Foundation Ireland Centre for Research Training in Advanced Networks for Sustainable Societies.
- Applicant must hold at least a 2.1 honours undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Psychology, Social Science.
- Other qualifications in disciplines related to listed research areas will also be considered.
- Stipend of €18,500 (tax free) and a tuition fee contribution of €5,500 per annum for up to 4 years.
Apply online and to provide the following documents:
- Primary and highest degree(s) and awarding institutions; GPA/degree class.
- A CV (maximum 3 pages)
- Evidence of English language proficiency for non-native speakers based on IELTS (or similar) score of 6.5 (or similar local requirements)
- Proposed supervisor(s) in order of preference (up to 3)
- A max. 2 page statement of motivation including description of:
- why they wish to undertake an ADVANCE PhD (with reference to their future career plans)
- the proposed research topic
- reasons for selecting the nominated supervisors.
|Organization||University College Cork (UCC)|
Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Psychology, Social Science
|Fellowship amount||Stipend of €18,500+ tuition fees|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||21 Feb 2020|