The Experimental Economics Group (led by Prof. Matthias Sutter) at the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods invites applications for 4 full-time Senior Research Fellowship (postdoctoral fellowship) openings for candidates who already hold a PhD or are close to completing a PhD in economics or related fields. The fellowships are for up to 6 years. The group focuses on using experimental methods – both in the lab and increasingly in the field – to study a broad variety of questions that are relevant for society.
- Candidates must hold a PhD in economics or a related field or are about to defend a PhD soon.
- Candidates with a strong interest in behavioral and experimental work are particularly encouraged to apply, but we are also very open to candidates with excellent skills in data analysis (but little experience in behavioral and experimental work).
Applications must be submitted online, and the application package should include:
- a CV with a list of publications/working papers
- a research statement (at most two pages)
- a cover letter (at most two pages)
- a job market paper (published article or manuscript)
- copies of degree certificates
- 3 letters of reference
Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||November 15, 2021|