Imperial College London offers the President’s PhD Scholarships which provides an outstanding opportunity for potential PhD students.
Successful candidates will receive the financial support for up to 3.5 years:
- Full funding for tuition fees
- A stipend of £20,800 per annum to assist with living costs
- A consumables fund of £2,000 per annum for the first 3 years of study
- A programme of bespoke opportunities and events delivered by the Graduate School
- Applications are invited from talented candidates from Imperial College London, the UK and worldwide (there are no restrictions on nationality).
- Applicant must be among the highest achievers in their undergraduate cohort, and in receipt of, or due to receive Ist class UK degree or equivalent.
- Applicant with a Master’s qualification must have obtained a distinction or, where this has yet to have been achieved, be able to provide evidence of high performance that will lead to a distinction.
- Applicant with multiple Master’s qualifications must have achieved a distinction in the one most relevant to their PhD study.
- Applicants with overseas degrees are strongly recommended to determine if their scores/grades are equivalent to the relevant eligibility criteria.
- Before applying applicant must have made contact with a supervisor in an academic department at Imperial College London who has agreed to supervise their research project.
- Note: supervisors are limited to supervise one scholar at any time.
|Organization||Imperial College London|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||Applications for 2022 are now open.|