Ghent University announces 6 vacancies for full-time professorial posts (“ZAP” level) taking effect on 1 September 2021. .
About the position:
- The positions, funded by the Special Research Fund (BOF), are open to candidates who do not yet hold a full-time professorial post (ZAP post) at Ghent University and will be taken up in the rank of assistant professor (tenure track), associate professor, full professor (hoogleraar) or senior full professor (gewoon hoogleraar).
- The positions are open in all fields of research..
- You are a thesis-based doctorate holder
- Upon evaluation of a foreign (non-EU) diploma, a certificate of equivalence may still have to be requested at NARIC;
- You have been awarded the first PhD degree at least 4 and up to 12 years prior to 1 September 2021 (date on the PhD diploma).
- The effective elapsed time since the award of the first PhD can be reduced in the following circumstances where they apply to the Applicant:
- For maternity: the effective elapsed time since the award of the first PhD will be considered reduced by 18 months or if longer by the documented amount of leave actually taken for each child born before or after the PhD award.;
- For paternity , the effective elapsed time since the award of the first PhD will be considered reduced by the actual amount of paternity leave taken for each child born before or after the PhD award;
How to apply:
- Apply online through the e-recruitment system before the application deadline (see above). We do not accept late applications or applications that are not sent through the online system.
- Your application must include the following documents:
- Interfiled ‘Cv’:the form
- https://www.ugent.be/nl/vacatures/zap/sollicitatieformulieren-zap/bof-zap_2021_application-form merged into one pdf-file of maximum 10 MB;In the field ‘Diploma’:
- a transcript of your doctoral degree.
- If you have a foreign diploma in a language other than our national languages (Dutch, French or German) or English, please add a translation in one of the mentioned languages.
- In the field ‘Certificate of equivalence’: only for diplomas awarded outside the European Union: certificate of equivalence (NARIC) (if already in your possession).
- For further information regarding this vacancy, please contact the Research Coordination Office, tel. email: BOF@ugent.be.
- Organisation: Ghent University
|Type of position||Postdoc|
|Subject areas||Mathematics, sciences, and technology|
|Deadline||October 01 ,2020|