The University of Deusto (DEUSTO), supported and co-funded by the Marie Skłodowska-Curie programme of the European Commission and over 40 partners, the first call of the 6i Dirs project. Through this project, the Deusto International Research School (DIRS) will attract 19 qualified international Early Stage Researchers. 10 candidates will be selected in a first call in the beginning of 2020 while 9 other researchers will be recruited in the second call in 2021.
The 6i Dirs project offers the seven doctoral programmes and 24 excellence research teams with 5 interdisciplinary platforms and 4 interdisciplinary areas.
- Social and Human Sciences
- Psychology and Education
- Deusto Business School
Duration: 36 months
- Applicants of any age and of any nationality are eligible
- Eligible applicants are Early Stage Researchers, i.e. shall be in the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their research careers and not yet have been awarded a doctoral degree.
- Eligible researchers are required to undertake transnational mobility and shall not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of their host organisation for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the reference date. Eligible applicants must be holders of:
- An official Master’s degree in a field relevant to the position offered and the PhD programme
- An excellent academic record (grades of B or higher)
- Advanced command of English (minimum C1 or equivalent)
- Apply online via the online platform of the 6i Dirs project and include the following documents to be uploaded in the online application form (PDF or JPG files):
- Proof of advanced command in English: advanced, minimum level C1 or equivalent. If no certificate can be provided, candidate will have to indicate for informative purposes any experience or stays using English
- Proof of adequate command in Spanish: when required for the feasibility of the research project proposed by the applicants. If no certificate can be provided, candidate will have to indicate for informative purposes any experience or stays using Spanish
- CV: consisting of a CV according with the Europass template4
- Master’s Degree or equivalent and Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Academic Transcript of Master’s Degree or equivalent and Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Two letters of reference: in the event that the person/body issuing the letter(s) of reference prefers to send it as a confidential document, he/she should generate the document as a PDF file and then send it directly to cofund(at)deusto.es
- Motivation letter (maximum 3000 characters including spaces)
- Proposed research project (maximum 3000 characters including spaces)
6i Dirs COFUND Project Call 2021
- Advanced Localization Techniques on Smart Devices for a Connected, Accessible and Inclusive Society
- Big Data for personalized e Inclusion using computer gaming technological tools
- Causal modeling for understanding of the energy demand on the residential and service sectors
- Computational Fluid Dynamics and Discrete Element Modelling Study of metallic powder flow characteristics in Laser Metal Deposition
- Control and Reinforcement Learning in Stochastic Processes
- Digitalisation at the crossroad of social innovation and employment: contributing to the implementation of the European Pillar of Social Rights and the UN2030 Agenda
- Enabling inertial sensor-based muscle activation in people with pelvic floor dysfunction
- Exhibitions of violence: The potential of museums to foster a critical understanding of violent pasts
- Gender representations in audiovisual productions.
- Impact of Technologies on Gender Equality and Human Rights
- Leveraging emerging data sources and Artificial Intelligence for improving transport sustainability
- New electromagnetic functional materials for biomedical devices.
- Numerical and experimental analysis of the surface energy of cohesive powders and its influence on additive manufacturing processes.
- Physical activity, biohealthy parks and new technologies
- Towards the Circular Economy
- Value change on beginning and end of life issues
|Organization||University of Deusto (DEUSTO)|
|Subject areas||Social Sciences, Law, Engineering, Psychology and Education, Theology, Business|
|Fellowship amount||As per MSCA rules|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||5 March 2021|