ACOUTECT is a European project running from January 2017 until December 2020. The consortium invites applications for 06 PhD (ESRs) positions. The application process will be open until all positions are filled.
Duration: at least, 36 months
- Living allowance €3,110/month
- Mobility Allowance €600/month (household, relocation and personal travel expenses)
- Family Allowance €500/month
- Additional funding for participation to courses, workshops, international conferences, etc. is ensured.
- Applicant be of any nationality may apply for the positions.
- Applicant must be in the first four years of the research career and have not been awarded a doctoral degree at the time of recruitment.
- Applicant must not have stayed or carried out his/her main activity in the country of the host institute for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the date of recruitment (date of recruitment means the first day of the employment of the researcher for the purposes of this action)
- Selected candidates will be recruited under an employment contract by the host institute.
- Applicants must demonstrate the ability to understand and express themselves in both written and spoken English
How to Apply:
Applicants must upload the following:
- 2 recommendation letters by two referees
- Personal statement (max. 2 pages) describing motivation for the PhD study
- Transcript of records and the diploma that gives access to the doctoral studies.
Note: Applicants may select up to 5 individual positions.
|Marie Sklodowska-Curie grant
|€3,110/month with other allowances
|Open to all nationalities
|Open until filled