The Quantum Software Consortium (QSC) is inviting applications for its program Ada Lovelace postdoctoral Fellowships. The fellowships are for 3-years and aim to hire talented female researchers. The Quantum Software Consortium (QSC) is a project of University of Amsterdam, Leiden University, Delft University of Technology, Centrum Wiskunde & Informatica (CWI) and Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam.
The candidates are free to propose their choice of research area, as long as it contributes to the scientific program of the Quantum Software Consortium.
Fellowship value: The salary, depending on experience, will approximately be between 3300 and 4852 euro gross per month, plus twice-yearly approximately a month salary bonus.”
Number of fellowships: for the current round up to two fellowships can be granted.
Candidates can be proposed in the following two ways:
- proposal by one of the QSC Senior Researchers
- application by the candidate, accompanied by a supporting letter by a QSC Senior Researcher
In both cases, the proposal must include the following and submit application to the QSC office Email: email@example.com
- CV and list of publications,
- description of proposed research,
- description of embedding in the QSC (preferred location, collaborators),
- up to three names of scientists who can be contacted for reference letters.
|Organization||Quantum Software Consortium (QSC)|
|Subject areas||Computer Science|
|Fellowship amount||Between 3300 and 4852 euro gross per month|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||January 31, March 31, May 31, July 31, September 30, November 30|