Admissions in Social Sciences: Admissions are now open in division of Social Sciences. 9 PhD Programs and 5 Master’s program are offered at University of Chicago.
- Comparative Human Development
- Conceptual and Historical Studies in Science (CHSS)
- Political Science
- Social Thought
Master of Arts Program:
- Computational Social Science
- International Relations
- Latin American & Caribbean Studies
- Master of Arts Program in the Social Sciences
- Middle Eastern Studies
- Application: must be applied through online system. The supporting documents should be uploaded. All documents uploaded to support application must include: Your full name, name of the department
- Application Fee: The application-processing fee is $90 for all departments except Economics, which has a fee of $135.
- Transcripts: copies of grade transcripts for all post-secondary schools.
- Letters of Recommendations: three letters of recommendation in support of each application. These letters shall be submitted electronically through the online application.
- Candidate Statement: candidate statement of academic purpose must discuss academic and career objectives in a short, well-crafted essay. The word limit is 2,500.
- Writing Sample: above mentioned programs require a writing sample.
- GRE Test: Graduate Record Exam is required of all applicants for admission.
- English Language Requirements: International applicants must demonstrate an adequate command of both spoken and written English, and they are required to submit English proficiency test scores as part of their application. iBT, TOEFL, IELTS.
|Organization||University of Chicago|
|Fellowship Level||Master’s and PhD|
Social Sciences, Arts, Political Science, Anthropology, Psychology, Economics
|Fellowship amount||Not mentioned|
|Eligibility||International students may apply|
Division of Social Sciences
Office of Admissions
1130 E. 59th St., Room 107
Chicago, IL 60637
For Further Details: Click