Amazon is seeking smart, positive and customer oriented individual to support the development of different categories. The location of this position is Madrid (Spain) offices. The Internship Program will provide a significant role creating a best-in-class customer experience. Successful candidate will manage the day-to-day marketing activities and will be part of key initiatives within site structure design, navigation experience, catalogue quality and selection enhancement, performance analysis and segmentation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Web Store layout: Create category stores and propose the best brand stores for leading brands.
- Detailed product description: Combine original and external content to create complete pages relevant for customers.
- Projects to improve Customer Experience and Marketing Performance
- Navigation and search experience: Browse/search experience projects.
- Marketing Analytics: User experience and campaign performance metrics.
- SEO and SEM: Support Traffic team on respective category: associates program and SEM.
Requirements for Amazon Internship Program:
- Candidate must be innovative and team oriented
- Must have aspiration to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with swiftly changing priorities.
- Excel mastery is a must. Earlier experience in online marketing and in database management tools (Access, SQL) will be a plus.
- Note: internship will be through an official association agreement with one Spanish University or Business School.
- Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Economics or Business Administration.
- Excellent academic records: candidate must be in top 15% the class.
- Exceptionally analytical and ardent about e-commerce.
- Capability to learn fast and successfully manage many projects at a time.
- Brilliant written and oral communication skills in Spanish and English language.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Engineer or double degree would be advantageous.
- Some prior experience whether through student practice, summer internships or university research collaborations.
- Experience in data analysis; confidence in manipulating large sets of data
|Organization||Amazon EU SARL (Spain Branch)|
|Subject areas||Engineering, Mathematics, Physics|
|Fellowship amount||Not mentioned|
|Eligibility||Suitable degree in relevant subject|
For Further Details: Click