Campus France India is offering Amba Dalmia scholarship program. The program is specifically designed for Indian women aspiring to pursue higher studies in Music, Theatre, Sports, Arts, Sculpture, Cinema, Ballet, Opera, Painting, Photography and Culinary Studies in France.
Level: Masters; PhD; internship; and short-term programmes (2-3 weeks) for students and young professionals.
The scholarship awardees will be provided with
- a monthly stipend to cover living costs in France
- visa and Campus France fee waiver
- The scholarship will be given for up to a maximum of a year or the duration of the project in France and is non-renewable.
- Candidates must be Indian citizens living in India.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age or above at the time of application.
How to apply:
- Applications to be submitted online with the following documents:
- Proof of educational qualifications (scanned copies, attested by a gazette officer)– High school and university marksheet and passing certificate/degree
- Evidence that you have been accepted unconditionally for the course, project or that progress towards acceptance has been made
- No objection certificate from the Indian institution (if you are a student)
- Letter(s) of recommendation
- Statement of Purpose stating clearly in detail what you want to do in the France or project you plan to undertake and how you plan to put this to use on returning to India.
- Knowledge of French is an added advantage, but not mandatory
- Portfolio submission where appropriate in either CD/DVD or hard copy format
|Subject areas||Music, Theatre, Sports, Arts, Sculpture, Cinema, Ballet, Opera, Painting, Photography and Culinary Studies|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian women|
|Deadline||31st May 2019|