APA-DUPRS Scholarships: The scholrships are open for Domestic and International Students in Australia.
Funding agency: Australian Federal Government, Deakin University.
Scholarship Award: The value and benefits of these scholarship are –
- A stipend of $25,849 per annum tax exempt
- A relocation allowance up to $1840 (2015 rate) awarded to students who are moving from interstate or overseas
- Paid sick, maternity and parenting leave
- Only an APA may be transferred to another university
Successful applicants must hold the following:
- Aachieved a Ist class Honours degree or equivalent.
- Awards are only available to those who will be undertaking a Masters or Doctoral
- Research Masters’ degree with at least 2/3 of the degree comprising a thesis graded at 80%+
Nationality: Open for domestic and international students.
College Admission Requirement
- Entrance Requirement: Entry to a research degree at Deakin is based on a demonstrated capacity to undertake significant research in the proposed field. This means that appliacnt should have completed:
- advanced coursework in a relevant field of study
- initial research training in appropriate methods and
- a research project resulting in a written report or comparable output.
- Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants for Deakin courses must meet the English language requirements, to the level required for the course. Applicant can see how to meet Deakin’s English language requirements.
Supporting Material: Please complete the foloowing steps in the following order:
- Check if applicant is eligible
2. Find a supervisor
3. Arrange referee reports
4. Prepare proposal
5. Prepare certified documentation and evidence of English proficiency
6. Prepare additional information
7. Apply online
Application Procedure: Eligible candidates must send their
- Detailed CV,
- Statement of purpose,
- Brief concept note,
- References and
- Any sample of publications
Please send the above documents to Ms. Ruby Majumdar at majumdar-at-deakin.edu.au
- Domestic – (Australian citizen or permanent resident; New Zealand citizen): Applications open 1 May and close 31 October
- International: Applications open 1 February and close 31 July
|Level||Masters / PhD|
|Subject areas||All disciplines under the University curriculum|
|Eligibility||Open for all International students|
|Deadline||July and October Yearly|