Belgium Government Scholarships 2022 | Fully Funded
The Government of Belgium invites International Students from all around the world to Study Full-time Master Degree in Belgium and Training Courses.
Number of Fellowships:
150 Scholarships: Master’s program,
70 Grants: Short Training courses.
The aim of the Belgium Government Scholarship is to develop your skills.
Duration: These Scholarships are available for the duration of 1 Year for Master Degree programs and 4 to 6 Months for Practical Training Development.
- International travel costs: Economy-class travel on an IATA-approved airline, with a maximum of one round-trip ticket per academic year.
- Living allowance: 1150 €/month for a duration of 12 months.
- Indirect mission fees: 150 €.This amount is given once per stay, upon arrival of the grantee.
- Arrival allowance, tuition and return fees: 700 €.This amount is given once per stay, upon arrival of the grantee.
- Registration fees: At the current rate for DGD grantees.
- Insurance fees: Directly paid by ARES.
- Travel costs that are part of inter-university training
- Reimbursed based on real costs incurred, with receipts provided.
If you are interested in study abroad Belgium then Please Check the following fields they are offering:
- Development, environment, and societies
- Specialization in human rights
- Aquatic resources management and aquaculture
- Risk and disaster management
- Integrated management of health risks in developing countries (GIRISS)
- International and Development Economics
- Transfusion Medicine
- Production and preservation of natural resources in urban and peri-urban areas
- Public Health Methodology
- Public Health Sciences – Research Methods Applied to Global Health
- Science and Environmental Management in Developing Countries
- Transport and logistics.
Eligibility Criteria / Qualifications
- Be a Citizen of a Developing country.
- Be Under the age of 40 for Degree programs, and Under 45 for Training Courses, at the time the training is scheduled to begin.
- Should Have Related Academic Background to apply for a relevant field.
- The Duration is One Academic Year
- Passive knowledge of English (reading) is required.
Deadline:January 15 and February 5, 2021
How to Apply: The Application Form is Totally Free. ARES does not charge fees (oficial link given at the end of the post)
|Organization||Government of Belgium|
|Subject areas||All Disciplines|
|Salary||Scholarship Monthly, Travel Expences|
|Deadline||January 15 and February 5, 2021|