Biozentrum International PhD Program in Molecular Life Sciences calls motivated young scientists from all over the world to apply for a PhD student position at the Biozentrum of the University of Basel, Switzerland. The “Fellowships for Excellence” are only awarded to a max. of 10 successful students per open call. The program thus committed to recruit and identify only the most exceptional students worldwide.
- Computational & Systems Biology
- Growth & Development
- Infection Biology
- Structural Biology & Biophysics
- Candidate must hold Master’s degree (Diploma, DEA).
- Before employment, candidates should either already be holding or awaiting their university degree that qualifies them for a PhD program at the University of Basel (M.Sc, Diploma, etc.).
- Only in exceptional cases, brilliant students with a B.Sc degree will be considered for the “Fellowships for Excellence” program. These candidates will have to pass supplementary courses at the Biozentrum after acceptance.
Apply online and application file (*pdf) must contain the following:
- e-copies of the diploma/M.Sc degree with grades and transcripts
- CV or scientific résumé (maximum one page)
- Description of research interests and one with a specific focus on a potential PhD thesis at the Biozentrum
- Names and contact information of 2 referees (previous faculty members) are required.
- The referees will be contacted directly and will be asked for an online evaluation as well as a reference letter.
|Organization||University of Basel|
|Subject areas||Molecular Biology|
|Fellowship amount||CHF 6,000 for 3 years|
|Eligibility||Open to International Students|
|Deadline||June 15, 2021|
- Name of Organisation Field Value