Bond University Fully Funded PhD Doctorate Scholarships: Bond University Fully Funded PhD Doctorate Scholarships
Nationality: No restriction on nationality. Open for all
The Bond University in Australia is delighted to offer fully funded scholarships for all students starting their Doctoral degree in 2018.
Number of Scholarships Available: A number of scholarships are available for this program.
Scholarships available for any PhD Doctorate by Research programs offered at Bond University.
Scholarship Value: The scholarship is tax free. It would provide:
- Tuition fee waivers and
- Living allowance of $27,082 per annum
Duration of Scholarships: 3 years
Scholarship is open for students studying PhD Doctorate by Research and must hold offer letter to study at Bond University.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must:
- Meet all the entry requirements for PhD program at the University.
- Meet English language entry requirement
- Satisfy visa and residency requirements
- Hold a valid offer letter to study at Bond University
- Scholarship is only available for new students.
- Current students are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants, who have applied before and have been unsuccessful, are not eligible to re-apply.
- Applicants can not apply if they hold any other scholarship in the same period.
Selection Criteria: Applications will be assessed based on key criteria and awarded based on academic merit, achievements and qualifications
How to Apply: Apply online
Application Deadline: Varies
|Fellowship Level||Doctorate by Research|
|Subject Areas||Subjects offered by the University|
|Fellowship Amount||Illustrated above|
|Eligibility||Open for all|
- Name of Organisation Field Value