Bristol MBA scholarships are available to UK and International applicants.
Study level: Postgraduate (full-time)
Award values: 50% tuition-fees
Award duration: One academic year
Number of awards: Two (one for September 2018 start and one for January 2019 start)
Nationalities: All classed as overseas for fees purposes
- Applicant must have achieved the equivalent of a British First or 2:1 in an undergraduate degree.
- Applicant must hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent
- English language is the only condition.
- Applicant must be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study.
- Applicant must not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship or award.
- Applicant must provide official transcripts at the time of application.
- Successful candidates when accepting the scholarship will need to prove that they satisfy the UKVI criteria in terms of being able to cover living costs and the remainder of the fee
How to apply:
To be considered for the Scholarship applicants will need to cover the following points in their personal statement which should accompany the programme application:
- Why an MBA, not any other programme, could help you in your professional development?
- Why you are applying to the Bristol MBA? Why it is particularly interesting to you?
- Apply online
|University of the West of England
|Open for all nationalities
|31 March; 31 October