The Campus Vida Research Centers Network of the University of Santiago de Compostela is seeking 3 postdoctoral researchers.
Duration: 2 years
Stipend: gross salary of 30.000 € per year; medical care coverage and work accident insurance through the Spanish Health Care; Travel allowance of 1.100€/year
- Molecular Medicine and Chronic Diseases (CiMUS): Neuroscience, Oncology, Cardiovascular, Endocrinology and obesity, Experimental therapies, Nano-medicine, Genomics and Biostatistics/ Bioinformatics.
- Biological Chemistry and Molecular Materials (CiQUS): Biological chemistry and new materials, including Nano-biomaterials, Synthetic methodology, Structural chemistry, Computational chemistry. See here the eligible research lines.
- Information Technology (CiTIUS): High performance computing and cloud computing, e-Health, Data engineering, Ambient intelligence and multimodal interfaces, Business and web intelligence, Personal robots, Artificial vision
- Applicant must be highly motivated, with initiative, creativity and team-working ability, including working in interdisciplinary research groups.
- Applicant must hold Doctorate and at least 01 year of postdoctoral experience.
- Applicants must not have pursued main activity in Spain for more than a year in the last 3 years (before starting the contract).
- Applicant who have performed the PhD thesis at the University of Santiago de Compostela (Campus Vida Research Centers Network) are not eligible
- CV (including personal contact information, education, list of publications and any other relevant information).
- Motivation letter (max. 2 pages); (1) research background, work experience and (2) a brief research proposal.
- 2 reference letters
- Applications must be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject one of the following options: POSTDOC-CIMUS or POSTDOC-CIQUS or POSTDOC-CITIUS.
Contact: email@example.com, +34 881 816 410
|Organization||University of Santiago de Compostela|
|Subject areas||IT, Biological Sciences, Molecular biology|
|Fellowship amount||30.000 €/year|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||31th August 2016|
For Further Details: Click