Infineum is seeking candidates with an academic background in Chemistry, Material Science, Polymer Science, Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering. We are especially interested in PhD candidates with expertise in Organic Synthesis, Polymer Science or Tribology.
- You could be leading your own fundamental research projects on component development, working on the design or development of our next generation of performance chemical additives for automotive lubricants or liaising with customers about custom-made products.
- What each requires is the enthusiasm and passion to bring your knowledge to a commercial reality.
- We offer the chance to develop long term initiatives through interaction with the scientific community and collaboration with selected industrial partners and universities – all in a company that is large enough to offer leadership opportunities, but small enough to enable you to see the value of your contribution.
Roles at Infineum:
- Specialist: develop deep technical expertise in one technical area
- Generalist: develop broad technical expertise in a number of areas
- External interfacing: using your depth or breadth of expertise with customer or industry bodies
- Technical advisor: Advising how technology advancements can shape business strategy
- People management: leading a group of technical colleagues
A successful candidate is likely to have:
- If you are interested in building a career with Infineum and you believe the following describes you then we would like to hear from you:
- Ability to apply technical knowledge, having the insight to solve problems and be innovative
- Commercial awareness; an interest and ability to apply science in a commercial context
- Ability to work within cross-functional teams, collaborate and influence others
- Commitment and passion for turning scientific knowledge into a performance enhancing end product
|CLOSING DATE||31 December 2020|
|Subjects||Organic Synthesis, Polymer Science, Tribology, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, and Mechanical Engineering|