Central European University CEU offers English-language graduate degree programs in the social sciences and humanities, environmental sciences and policy, business and economics, cognitive science, law, network science, and mathematics to incoming students from around the world.
Eligibility Requirements for Master’s Programs
- Candidates must have a first degree from a established university or institution of higher education.
- CEU normally accepts students who have completed four years of undergraduate university study for its one-year U.S.-accredited master’s programs. However, candidates with a three-year bachelor’s degree can apply for two-year master’s programs.
Eligibility Requirements for Doctoral Programs
- Candidates must have a master’s degree (or equivalent) in a relevant area from a established university or institution of higher education.
- In some exceptional cases, the Department of Cognitive Sciencewill also consider applicants who only hold a bachelor’s degree, if it is in a discipline closely related with cognitive science.
- The Department of Mathematicsalso accepts excellent students with a bachelor’s degree only, if they have completed minimum four years of university by the time of enrolling, and shows a strong mathematical background.
- The language of instruction for all master’s/doctoral/non-degree programs offered by Central European University is English.
- In case English is not applicant’s first language, he/she must prove proficiency in English by presenting standardized English language test scores.
Scholarships: CEU is aimed to attract talented students and scholars from around the world and offers a variety of merit-based scholarships and tuition awards available to students from any country (please visit the official website for more details).
Central European University
Nador u. 9, Mezzanine floor
1051 Budapest, Hungary
How to apply: Apply online through official website (see the link beow).
|Organization||Central European University|
|Level||Graduate, Masters, PhD|
|Subject areas||social sciences and humanities, environmental sciences and policy, business and economics, cognitive science, law, and mathematics|
For further information: CLICK
- Name of Organisation Field Value