imperialThe Department of Mathematics at Imperial College London is inviting applications for Chapman Fellowships, commencing on 1 October 2021. There are several positions available, which will each be fixed term for 2 years. These posts provide an excellent opportunity for those seeking to pursue an academic career in Mathematics.
- An honours degree (or equivalent) in Mathematics and PhD (or equivalent) in Mathematics or a closely related subject
- A proven research record in Mathematics (in one of the fields of Applied Mathematics, Pure Mathematics, Statistics or Mathematical Finance)
- The potential for strong leadership qualities in the subject, as illustrated, for example, through showing initiative on research projects.
- An outstanding research record commensurate with their level of experience as demonstrated, for example, through an outstanding thesis, publications, conference presentations etc.
- The ability to contribute significantly to the research environment of the Department of Mathematics as demonstrated, for example, through a proven track record of successful research interaction.
- The ability to teach Mathematics at Undergraduate and Postgraduate level, as shown by a good level in written and verbal communication skills together with the ability to give effective presentations.
How to apply:
- Apply online
|Organization||Imperial College London|
|Fellowship Level||Research fellow|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||25 October 2020|