Department of Chemical Sciences, School of Natural Sciences, TIFR (Tata Institute of Fundamental Research): Faculty Positions / Visiting Scientists.
1 Faculty Positions: The department is seeking applications from interested dynamic researchers and scientists (Chemical Science) with an aim of carrying out experimental or theoretical research work of the highest quality within the themes of current research activities of the Dept.
The candidates may also propose new areas of research in chemical science and engineering.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- PhD. degree
- A few years of post-doc experience are essential.
- Fresh Ph.D.’s with exceptional accomplishments can also apply.
Application must include the following information / documents in separate PDF files:
- Detailed CV with the complete list of publications
- Cover letter
- List of 4-5 referees
- Copies of the 3 most significant publications as separate pdfs
- Original research proposal (up to four pages – including a list of major equipment’s or facilities required).
Please send all the pdf files as a single zipped attachment by email to email@example.com
2. Visiting Scientists:
Who can apply?
· Candidates with few years of experience of research
· Possessing a regular position in academia or industry
· The duration of the visit will depend on the project and in concordence with the scientists at TIFR.
· The benefits for visiting scientist / researcher will be suitably decided depending on the experience of the candidate.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should send their CV alongwith a covering letter by e-mail or by post to the existing Faculty member working in the area of their interest or directly to the Chairperson of the Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Organization||Tata Institute of Fundamental Research|
|Level||Faculty and Postdoc|
|Subject areas||Chemical science|
|Salary||As per Government rules|
- Name of Organisation Field Value
- Total Jobs 23 Jobs
- Address India