The Institute for Molecules and Materials, Faculty of Science at Radboud University is offering the Christine Mohrmann Fellowship programme to attract and promote talented young women with outstanding potential in the natural sciences.
About the fellowship:
- The fellowship comprises a tenure track in which the Fellow starts as an Assistant Professor (UD) on a temporary basis, with the prospect of a permanent position within six years.
- The faculty also welcomes applications from women with a more senior profile and will be happy to offer them a customised tenure track.
- The fellowship includes an attractive start-up package and an excellent guidance and mentoring programme.
Research fields: Chemistry and Physics
Focus areas include, but are not limited to:
- Chemical biology, more in particular medicinal Chemistry/neurochemistry (experimental).
- Complex molecular systems, chemical reaction networks (experimental or computational)
- Quantum dynamics, cold collisions (computational).
- Physical chemistry, atomic and molecular physics (experimental).
- Advanced Spectroscopy, solid state physics (experimental or Computational).
- Advanced THz spectroscopy in high magnetic fields at HFML-FELIX (experimental).
- PhD degree in Chemistry, Physics or a related field.
- Excellent research record.
- Proof of independence and international recognition.
- Teaching experience demonstrated by, for instance, tutoring/mentoring of individuals or small groups.
- Experience with acquiring external funding for research projects would be a bonus.
Apply online and address application to Prof. Dr. H.M. Cuppen and submit it including:
- A cover letter addressed to chair of the hiring committee, indicating the position(s) interested in.
- CV including a list of publications.
- 3 most significant publications with a brief motivation of this selection (maximum 1 page total).
- A research statement, including a description of how applicant’s research will align with the research programme of the IMM.
- A teaching statement.
- The names and contact information (including e-mail address) of 3 referees.
|Fellowship Level||Technical position|
|Subject areas||Chemistry, Physics|
|Fellowship amount||gross monthly salary of € 4,978|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||13 October 2019|