CIGI Post-Doctoral Fellowship
The Centre for International Governance Innovation (CIGI) is inviting postdoc fellows interested in global governance and policy-relevant research to consider the CIGI Campus in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, as a preferred location for their residency.
All fellows are required to secure funding from external fellowships (for example, Canada’s Social Sciences Humanities Research Council).
ANNUAL VALUE: $10,000 CAD
- Successful candidates will receive supplemental research, mentoring and office support, including space and IT support, along with an envelope of research resources providing up to $10,000 annually to assist with field work, data purchases,
- Conference presentations and related ways of enhancing the overall research experience.
CIGI’s research programs focus on three themes:
- Global economy;
- Global security and politics; and
- International law — all of these viewed through the lens of international governance.
Key Program Features
- CIGI postdoc fellows are expected to participate in the CIGI community,
- Seek opportunities to present their own research work, and disseminate their research results through a number of CIGI outlets.
- Consideration of applications will occur regularly throughout the year.
- CIGI is not obligated to provide any salary or remuneration to post-doctoral fellows.
- CIGI fellows also may wish to consider applying to the Balsillie School of International Affairs for an affiliated status.
|Organization||Centre for International Governance Innovation (CIGI)|
|Fellowship Level||Researchers / Scientists|
|Subject areas||Global economy; Global security and politics; International law|
|Fellowship amount||Mentioned above|
|Eligibility||Open to all|