Collaborative Fully-Funded Public Health PhD Scholarship: Collaborative Fully-Funded Public Health PhD Scholarship
The Curtin University is more than happy to offer a 3 year fully funded PhD scholarship in Public Health. Curtin University is an Australian public research university based in Bentley and Perth, Western Australia.
The university is the largest university in Western Australia with over 58,000 students.
The scholarship is available for an outstanding candidate to conduct research at the interface of Health Economics and Systems Modelling at the School of Public Health.
Level of Study: PhD program
Subject Area: Health Economics and Systems Modelling
Scholarship Duration: three years
Number of Scholarships: There is only one scholarship available.
Scholarship Location: Australia
Nationality: Australian and international students can apply.
Eligibility Criteria: The candidate must have:
- A Masters degree in a relevant discipline with a research project to an acceptable standard or the completion of a publicly available thesis OR
- A Bachelors degree with first class honors OR
- The applicant must have graduated with a bachelor degree with first class or upper second honors and completed a postgraduate diploma or its equivalent, or completed a master degree by coursework, with, in both cases, a course-weighted average of not less than 70 percent within the University, and demonstrated the capacity to undertake significant research
- Along with the above listed criteria they should also have strong computational skills and an interest in systems modelling
- The applicant should preferably have experience in research and/or the use of statistical packages and an experience of publishing peer-reviewed research.
- Students whose first language is not English must provide proof of proficiency in English by submitting satisfactory TOEFL scores.
How to Apply: Application can be done online and the documents should be sent via email
- An expression of interest
- Detailed curriculum vitae
- Academic transcripts
- A brief covering letter of no more than 2 sides of A4 sheet that addresses the eligibility criteria illustrated above.
- The letter should explain why the candidate is interested in the project and how his/her skills, attributes and experience make one a good candidate for the award.
|Organization||University of Curtin|
|Subject Areas||Public Health|
|Fellowship Amount||Fully Funded|
|Eligibility||Open for Australian and international candidates|