The Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics, and Social Sciences (CGS) encourages international students with a master’s degree in Economics, Finance, Management, Sociology, Psychology, Political Sciences, Energy Economics/Policy, Econometrics/Statistics, Information Systems and related fields to apply.
About the Program
The course program will start in October 2018. During the first year, students will take part in courses on multidisciplinary methods and theories and subject-specific courses. During the second and third year, students mainly conduct research and work on their thesis. Students are encouraged to spend one term abroad.
- Finance, Management
- Sociology, Psychology
- Political Sciences
- Economics/Policy, Econometrics/Statistics
- Information Systems
- Master’s degree (or German Diploma or equivalent) and who count among the top 10% of graduates in their research area.
- GRE or GMAT is mandatory for all non-Germans. There will be no exceptions.
- All applicants need to document very good English skills, since the teaching language in most cases is English.
- Cover letter with a clear statement of your motivation and your research interest
- C V
- List of possible dissertation topics with a short explanation of each
- Abitur-Zeugnis (for German residents only)
- GMAT/GRE and TOEFL (or IELTS) (for non-German residents only)
- Academic transcripts (Scanned copies)
- Two recommendations to be filled out on-line and submitted directly to CGS by two referees
Cologne Graduate School of Management, Economics and Social Sciences (CGS) Universitätsstr. 22a 50937 Köln Germany
|Organization||The Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics, and Social Sciences (CGS)|
|Subject areas||Management, Economics, Social Sciences|
|Fellowship amount||EUR 1,200 pm|