Commonwealth Jubilee Scholarship Program: 60 full tuition fellowships will be awarded to the Commonwealth citizens by the St. George’s University, Grenada..
Scholarship offers: The scholarship program enables tertiary education possible for top students in Commonwealth countries, who might not be able to attend university otherwise.
The scholarships cover the following:
- Undergraduate degree programs
The fellowship will be offered to following students:
- 10 students pursuing the Master of Public Health (MPH) program;
- 15 for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program;
- 15 for the Arts and Sciences bachelor degree program;
- 10 for the Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree program; and
- 10 for the five or four year Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree program.
Grants will be awarded preferencialy to students from developing countries
- Recipients will be expected to return to their home countries to put their acquired education and skills for good use.
- The screening will be made by University’s Commonwealth Jubilee Scholarship Committee
- Students must present an offer of acceptance from the University.
- Students must also present a financial plan to fund living and travel expenses through their own personal resources or alternative funding sources.
The scholarship application form, with essay, should be send to the Commonwealth Jubilee commette at the university
- June 1 for class commencing in August
- November 1 for class commencing in January
|Organization||St. George’s University|
|Level||Graduate and Undergraduate|
|Subject areas||Medical sciences|
|Salary||Fellowship as per norms|
|Eligibility||Open for international students|
- Name of Organisation Field Value