Cranfield University: Postdoctoral Fellowship grant
Cranfield University invites expressions of interest from external researchers who would like to apply for a Fellowship grant.
Cranfield is an exclusively postgraduate university with research at its heart. The University is a global leader in technology and management with state-of-the-art, industrial-scale facilities, close links with industry, and its own airport.
University has achieved the HR Excellence in Research Award, an Athena Swan Bronze award for work on gender equality in academia, and is a member of the Equality Challenge Unit and Women into Science and Engineering (WISE) Campaign.
Name of Programs
The Fellowships for which Cranfield welcomes applications include, but it is not limited to:
- UKRI Future Leader Fellowships,
- Research Council Fellowships,
- Marie Sklodowska-Curie Action Individual Fellowships,
- Royal Academy of Engineering Research Fellowships,
- Royal Society Industrial Fellowships,
- Royal Society Dorothy Hodgkin Fellowships,
- Daphne Jackson Trust Fellowships.
Requirements for Application
- Candidates should be excellent researchers, typically postdoctoral, with a novel idea distinct from the research of their previous Ph.D. supervisor, and will be the future leaders of their field.
- Both academic and industrial researchers from diverse backgrounds and careers are welcome to apply.
To apply for a Fellowship to be hosted at Cranfield University, please send the following to email@example.com at least two (02) months in advance of the deadline:
- Academic CV,
- A brief description of the project you propose,
- The research center/theme in which you would like to be hosted,
- The name of the academic with whom you would like to work (if applicable).
|Subject areas||All Disciplines|
|Eligibility||Open to International students|