The Technical University of Denmark (DTU Space), the Cosmic Dawn Center (DAWN) is inviting applications for the DAWN Fellowship. The fellowships are intended for outstanding early career scientists whose research falls within DAWN’s research themes: high-redshift galaxy evolution, epoch of re-ionization, first stars and galaxies, dust and ISM in the early universe and dark matter. DAWN Fellows are expected to pursue their own independent, cutting edge research programs, either in theory or observations.
- As a DAWN Fellow candidate is expected to carry out world-class research, and to collaborate with DAWN scientists at DTU Space and the Niels Bohr Institute (NBI), as well as our international institutes associated with DAWN.
- Applicant must hold a PhD degree (or equivalent).
- Complete online application. Applications must be submitted as one PDF file containing all materials to be given consideration. The file must include:
- Application (cover letter)
- Academic Diplomas (MSc/PhD)
- List of publications
- Research statement that describe research interests, future plans and relevant technical expertise. Should not exceed 3 pages (text, figures, and references included with a font size no smaller than 11pt Times New Roman (or equivalent).
|Organization||Technical University of Denmark (DTU)|
|Subject areas||Space, Physics, Astrophysics|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||15 February 2021|