Dresden International Graduate School for Biomedicine and Bioengineering (DIGS-BB) invites applications from Bachelor and Master Students with an excellent academic performance record to apply for the internship.
- Bachelor students must have completed at least 4 semesters of their studies before starting the internship.
- Official enrolment as student at the home university and high proficiency in English is mandatory.
- The Student Research Internships are open to matriculated non-local university students studying towards a Bachelor or Master degree in the fields of Life Science, Natural Science, Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, or Applied Mathematics.
Duration: student research internship lasts 3 months
Funding: monthly allowance 800 Euro; supports travel, housing, and living costs
How to apply:
Available projects and duration:
- Characterization of optogenetic tools in human iPSC-derived cardiomyocytes: 12 weeks; Life Science, Medicine
- Modeling and Simulation of Organ Regeneration: 8–12 weeks; Biology or Physics
- Advancing the Simulation Framework Morpheus/MultiCellML: 10–12 weeks; Computer Science
- Area patterning in the developing cerebral cortex: novel genes translating transcription factor gradients into defined cortical areas: 12 weeks; Life Science (others generally welcome)
- Sperm chemotaxis in turbulent flows: 12 weeks; Physics, Mathematics, Life Science, Computer Science
- Design principles of a minimal synthetic cell membrane: 12 weeks; Life Science, Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics
- RNA-lipid interactions and the origin of life!: 12 weeks; Life Science, Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics
Dresden International Graduate School for Biomedicine and Bioengineering (DIGS-BB)
Life Science, Natural Science, Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, or Applied Mathematics
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||31 January 2020|