A 3-year PhD scholarship within the area of Physical Chemistry and Biocatalysis is available at Department of Chemistry, Technical University of Denmark.
About the position:
The project combines theoretical expertise from physical chemistry and practical work and will be a joint effort between the Department of Chemistry and the Department of Chemical and Biochemical Engineering at DTU. You can read more about the Department of Chemistry on www.kemi.dtu.dk/english/ and the Department of Chemical and Biochemical Engineering on www.kt.dtu.dk/english/.
- Applicants should hold a Master of Science degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or an equivalent background that provides a strong basis of computational techniques and analytical/practical skills .
- .The applicant should strive towards scientific excellence, be ambitious and hard working. Only applicants with great talent, which seeks to be among the brightest in their field, will be considered.
How to apply:
Please submit your online application.Applications must be submitted as one PDF file containing all materials to be given consideration.
- To apply, please open the link “Apply online”, fill out the online application form, and attach all your materials in English in one PDF file. The file must include:
- Contact details for at least two academic referees
- Further information may be obtained from Professor Günther H.J. Peters, e-mail: email@example.com Professor John M. Woodley, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Associate Professor René Wugt Larsen, e-mail: email@example.com.
|Organization||Technical University of Denmark.|
|Type of position||Doctoral|
|Subject areas||Physical Chemistry and Biocatalysts|
|Deadline||September o3, 2020|