The Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of Psychology, Section for health-, developmental-, and personality psychology at University of Oslo invites application for Doctoral Research Fellow (PROCCA) for 3-4-year PhD fellowship.
About the position:
- The position is part of the Convergence Environment “Proton contra cancer (PROCCA)”, funded by the University of Oslo: Life Science initiative, that will employ 4 PhD students at the Department of Physics, Institute of oral biology, Institute of clinical medicine, and the Department of Psychology, respectively.
- The candidate will work in a highly translational field together with a multidisciplinary team consisting of physicists, biologists, immunologists, oral biologists, oncologists and psychologists. The focus of this position at the Department of Psychology is to study psychological late effects after radiotherapy in head and neck cancer survivors.
- Applicants must hold a Master’s degree or equivalent in Psychology (Professional program or Master’s Program).
- Fluent in Norwegian and have excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Have experience with statistical analysis.
How to apply:
Apply online and the application must include:
- Cover letter (statement of motivation, summarizing scientific work and research interest, including a brief career plan).
- CV (summarizing education, positions, academic publications etc.)
- Copies of educational certificates (academic transcripts only).
- A complete list of publications, if any (including preprints with valid links).
- List of 2-3 references (name, relation to candidate, e-mail and phone number).
|Organization||University of Oslo (UiO)|
|Subject areas||Psychology, Social Science|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||8th December 2019|