The department of Computer Science at KTH Royal Institute of Technology is inviting application for Doctoral students in Social Robotics. The doctoral student will be supervised by Assistant Prof. Iolanda Leite, who leads the Social Robotics Group at the Division of Robotics, Perception, and Learning (RPL).
- Interactive semi-situated robot learning
- Safe human-robot collaboration
- Candidate must have a degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Documented written and spoken English and programming skills are required.
- Experience with robotics, human-robot interaction, human-computer interaction, and machine learning are important
- Requirements for English equivalent to English B/6
Apply online and applications must include the following elements:
- CV including relevant professional experience and knowledge.
- Application letter with a brief description of why the candidate want to pursue research studies, about what academic interests are, and how they relate to previous studies and future goals. (Maximum 2 pages long)
- Copies of diplomas and grades from previous university studies and certificates of fulfilled language requirements.
- Representative publications or technical reports.
|Organization||KTH Royal Institute of Technology|
|Subject areas||Computer Science|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||12 June 2020|