The Faculty of Science, Department of Astronomy and Theoretical Physics at Lund University is inviting application is Doctoral student in Theoretical Physics. The successful applicant will work on topics related to simulation of heavy ion and proton-proton collisions within the scope of the ERC project collective QCD led by Korinna Zapp, especially on soft QCD at the interface between particle and heavy ion physics.
- Astronomy and Astrophysics
- Theoretical Particle Physics
- Computational Biology and Biological Physics
- Application are open to students of all nationalities
- Applicant must have completed a master degree in physics or theoretical physics, alternatively has completed a bachelor degree, plus an additional full year of advanced-level physics or theoretical physics, i.e. a total of at least four years of full-time University studies (240 ECTS credits), or has obtained equivalent qualifications in Sweden or abroad.
- Fluent spoken and written English is required.
Apply online and applications have to include the following:
- Curriculum Vitae should contain at least date and place of birth, nationality, address, education, and language skills, but may also contain
- Description of research interests and past experience
- Copies of degrees
- Diplomas and grades and copies of any previous research-related work
- Applications also have to include the name, position, telephone number and email address of at least two reference persons. Those people do not need to send a letter of recommendation before being contacted, but if they do the letters should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Subject areas||Physics, Theoretical Physics|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||15 May 2021|