The Donders Centre for Cognition: ‘Bridging Science and Practice in Adaptive Language’ at the Radboud University is looking for an Early Career Postdoctoral candidate in Language Science/Cognitive Science.
- to manage this consortium, and to coordinate its activities under the supervision of the consortium leaders (Prof. McQueen, Prof. Ozyurek and Dr Piai)
- A PhD in Language Science or Cognitive Science (i.e. psycholinguistics, linguistics, multilingualism, multimodal language, cognitive psychology, cognitive neuroscience, speech and language pathology, or a related discipline).
- Experience in (or at least a strong affinity for) writing national and/or international academic research grants with applied components.
- Experience in applied settings with people with reduced language abilities.
- Experience in (or at least a strong affinity for) management of interdisciplinary research and project planning.
- The drive and ability to coordinate team science and build research networks.
- Experience in undergraduate teaching in the language sciences (teaching experience in speech and language pathology would be especially welcome).
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English and Dutch.
Duration: 2 years.
Start Date: 1 September 2020
Apply online and application should include the following attachments:
- Letter of motivation.
- CV (including names of two referees).
Language Science/Cognitive Science, Psycholinguistics, Linguistics, Multilingualism, Multimodal Language, Cognitive Psychology, Cognitive Neuroscience, Speech and Language Pathology
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||21 June 2020|