There are temporary positions available at the department of Psychology as postdoctoral fellow and PhD fellow in the EU funded project ECHOES. It is a 3 year project with 14 partners from 9 different countries coordinated by Prof. Christian A. Klöckner at the psychological department at NTNU.
For Postdoctoral candidate:
- Applicant must hold Norwegian PhD in a relevant field; a completed foreign PhD approved as equivalent to a Norwegian PhD in a relevant field, or competence to an equivalent level documented with scientific work of the same extent and quality.
For PhD candidate:
- Applicant must hold a completed Masters in a relevant field, a completed foreign Master education approved as equivalent to a Norwegian Master in a relevant field.
- It is compulsory that the candidate can document a strong background in quantitative research methods, experience with large data-collections and the ability to work in international teams in a dynamic and demanding project.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is required.
- Project management skills and the ability to handle complex organizational tasks in research projects are mandatory for the position.
- Documented experience with research in one or more of the technological foci of the project (smart energy technology, electric mobility and energy use in buildings), environmental or social psychology, research on identity and/or lifestyles and interdisciplinary research will be considered positively in the selection process.
- Publication list, relevant sample publications (max. 5)
- Motivation letter (max. 3 pages)
- Resume with information on education; research experience; authorized documentation of certificates and study records.
- Official copies of certificates and references must be attached.
Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
|Fellowship Level||Postdoctoral and Doctoral|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||2 September 2016|
More info on Postdoc position
More info on PhD position
- Total Jobs 42 Jobs
- Address Norway